We are looking for a motivated, detail orientated temporary Technical Writer. The incumbent will be responsible for working with our operations staff to document processes and procedures.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Must be well organized, have good listening and excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to to produce standardized processes and procedures that others will be able to understand.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to produce accurate documentation.
- Competitive Wage ($15.00/hr)
- Medical/Drug/Dental/Vision (if incumbent is working 20+ hours over four consecutive weeks)
Candidates preference to work a part-time schedule will be considered.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking on the link. Be sure to read and fill out the application in it’s entirety.
Applications and resumes may be submitted via email, fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…