We are looking for Fuel Truck Driver(s) for Hilo who will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting and delivering Liquid Petroleum products to/from customer facilities including the transferring of Liquid Petroleum products into storage.
- CDL A, Tanker & Hazmat endorsement and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Current D.O. T. certification (reflected in driver history record)/TWIC clearance desirable.
- Prior commercial driving experience required. We offer training for handling of liquid petroleum products.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- Must have good verbal, written, math skills and strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Competitive pay (with Annual COLA increase)
- 401k Plan (with Company matching)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking on the link. Be sure to read and fill out the application in it’s entirety. Applications and resumes may be submitted via email, fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
For phone inquiries call Mike Kaneda at (808) 935-6641.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…..