We are seeking a full-time ACCOUNTING CLERK II who will be performing more difficult and complex clerical accounting work. The incumbent will be supporting the accounting system functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory and other clerical work as required.
1. Associates Degree in related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
2. Strong computer skills including DM2, databases and Microsoft Office.
3. Experience with ADP payroll system and/or processing payroll (serves as payroll back-up).
4. Attention to detail a must and must be able to maintain the highest standards of data integrity and possess organizational and people skills.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Drug, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with matching
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by clicking the link below. *Be sure to read and fill out the application in its entirety.*
Applications and resumes may also be submitted via e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Minit Stop Headquarters
Attn: Human Resources
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
Hawaii Petroleum, LLC dba Minit Stop is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…